Garretts Moving and Storage - PLEASED BUT DEFINITELY NOT "PISSED"

5.0
Additional Services
Turnaround Time

We at EFID LLC more than "like" Garrett's Moving & Storage, we rely and trust their valuable consistent personable service. We are an interior design firm based in Garland, Texas and have used Garrett's all over the country.

Recently we completed a large ID contract at College Station, Texas. Garrett's performance was excellent! As construction was completed, Garrett's was always ready to serve and meet deadlines. This install took several trips during the summer of 2017.

The Garrett's team was reliable, consistent, on time, professional and every team member paid attention to the details we and our clients demand. Joseph led the charge with Robert and Daniel who did a great job installing along with *** and the warehouse team back in Dallas. Garrett's has consistently served our company on many multifamily and student housing developments in numerous states over the years. Garrett's remains our vendor of choice no matter the size, complexity or location of the job.

Garrett's clearly is a valued player on our team no matter if the job is small or large, they meet the need with consistent effort and a smile! Mike Firmin, EFID LLC, Garland, Texas

Product or Service Mentioned: Garretts Moving And Storage Moving Service.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: Consistent professional service with a smile.

Garretts Moving and Storage - Garrett's Moving and Storage, Brandon Ware, Garrett Ware

Additional Services
Turnaround Time

I was careless and neglected to check their customer reviews before I hired them. My mistake- a big mistake.

All kinds of damage to my residence and my property along with missing property. Nothing was padded properly. Bait and switch at the end of the move. Quoted one number and actual bill was almost $1000.00 more.

Spoke with the owner, Garrett, and he is an arrogant piece of ***. I hung up on him and he has the audacity to call me back. He was never on job site, but takes everything from his son as fact. (Son, Brandon Ware was the salesman) Never use this company if you don't want to get screwed!

Worst moving experience ever! Check out their reviews at ripoffreport.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Garretts Moving And Storage Moving Service.

Preferred solution: Pay what is actually owed/was quoted and file appropriate claims on damage..